Are you Looking for Symantec Veritas Netbackup 7.5 Training in Delhi and NCR? Then We would say you are in correct place as AIK IT Support will help You Out to get you achieved you vision to be a Symantec Veritas Netbackup Administrator.
We have see in the IT industry most critical thing is Data and if you lose data then you have lost everything, so there are so many technologies which is built by lots software companies to give you redundancy and high availability solution of Data and Symantec Veritas is in the Top most to do so. One of the example product is Veritas Volume Manager (Storage Foundation for Windows).
What will happen When We Loose Data from High Availability solutions?
Any type of issue can arise that Data got corrupted any one deleted the Data files by mistake or some critical volume got crashed. These are nightmare for the Application Owners / Database Administrators from Business front.
Now this is only way I can see that we can the data back yes get that Data backed up with a solution were success rate is 100% and if I talk about a solution which is there at top in the Enterprise Level that is “Symantec Veritas Netbackup”.
Let’s See the Course Content which we are covering from AIK IT Support and also you guys can contact us here or you can also call us at +91-8447298600
This Symantec NetBackup 7.5: Administration course provides the IT professional with instruction on the functionality of Symantec NetBackup 7.5 software. This course covers the general principles of using NetBackup to develop and implement a storage management strategy, including how to:
- Install, configure, and operate NetBackup 7.5.
- Manage NetBackup using the graphical interfaces, commands, and scripts.
- Provide service protection and recovery.
- Use the NetBackup Activity Monitor, NetBackup reports, and OpsCenter to monitor NetBackup activity.
Instructor-led training (ILT) (Class Room / Online)
Six days (45 Hours)
This course provides instruction on NetBackup 7.5 and covers how to develop and implement a storage management strategy. At the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the challenges of performing backups in today’s enterprise computing environments.
- Describe the functions of the master, media, and EMM servers and clients.
- Diagram the NetBackup product architecture.
- Define common terms used in the NetBackup product.
- Describe how NetBackup backs up and restores data.
- Identify NetBackup opt ions and agents.
- Install and verify NetBackup.
- Use the NetBackup Administration Console and OpsCenter.
- Describe the various tape and disk storage types.
- Configure tape-based devices and volume pools; perform a robot inventory.
- Configure basic disk storage units and AdvancedDisk pools.
- Configure file system backup policies and schedules.
- Perform manual backups.
- Restore files using the BAR GUI and OpsCenter operational restore.
- Monitor NetBackup backup and restore jobs and perform basic troubleshooting and information-gathering steps related to failing jobs.
- Describe the various methods of backup image duplication.
- Configure Storage Lifecycle Policies (SLPs) and initiate jobs that use SLPs.
- Back up and recover the NetBackup catalogs.
- Monitor NetBackup using the NetBackup Activity Monitor, NetBackup reports, and OpsCenter.
- Configure and manage dis k pools.
- Optimize file system backups using incremental backups, file system snapshots, multiplexing, synthetic backups, and multiple data streams.
- Identify backup requirements for application backups, database backups, and virtual machine backups.
- Identify the resources available for troubleshooting NetBackup.
- Use the nbcplogs utility to gather NetBackup debug logs and NBSU data.
Introducing Symantec Veritas NetBackup 7.5
- Introduction to data protection
- The NetBackup environment
- NetBackup concepts
- NetBackup options and agents
Installing Symantec Veritas NetBackup 7.5
- preparing for NetBackup installation and configuration
- using the pre-installation utility
- Installing your NetBackup environment
- Installing NetBackup clients
- Verifying your NetBackup installation
Using the NetBackup 7.5 Administrative Interfaces
- The NetBackup Administration Console
- NetBackup OpsCenter
Configure Tape Storage and Media
- NetBackup storage concepts
- Configuring tape devices
- Configuring media
- Verifying tape storage
Configuring Disk Storage
- Basic NetBackup storage
- Configuring basic NetBackup disk storage
- Configuring AdvancedDisk
- Verifying disk storage
- Additional NetBackup storage concepts
Configuring File System Backups
- Introduction to backup policies
- Configuring file system backup policies
Performing File System Backups and Restores
- Performing manual backup operations
- Performing restore operations
- Backup and restore job tips
Protecting Backup Data
- Backup duplication concepts
- Using Storage Lifecycle Policies
- Introduction to Auto Image Replication
- Introduction to NetBackup Vault
Protecting the NetBackup Configuration
- Introduction to NetBackup catalogs
- Managing images
- Performing catalog backup and recovery operations
- Disaster recovery strategies
- Catalog-related tips
- Monitoring NetBackup jobs
- Monitoring NetBackup activity
- Managing jobs
- Monitoring NetBackup health
Managing and Optimizing Tape Storage
- Managing robots and tape drives
- Managing shared tape devices
- Monitoring media and media states
- Managing tapes and media utilization
- Media- and device-related tips
Managing and Optimizing Disk Storage
- Comparing disk storage features
- Managing basic disk and DSSU
- Managing AdvancedDisk and disk pools
- Disk-related tips
Optimizing File System Backups
- File system backup concepts
- Using incremental backups
- Introduction to file system snapshots
- Using multiple data streams
- Optimizing tape drive performance using multiplexing
- Using synthetic backups
- Using FlashBackup
Introduction to Enterprise Backups
- Application protection concepts
- Database backup concepts
- Enterprise application backup concepts
- Virtual machine protect ion concepts
Working with Support
- Support resources
- Using the nbcplogs, nbsuutility
- Configuring NetBackup debug logging levels
- Netbackup Command line and scripting.
- NetBackup processes, services, and daemons
- Disaster Recovery.
- Discuss Case studies.
- Preparation for Interview.
Any time you can contact AIK IT Support and Get Your Query Solved and call us at +91-8447298600