Xiaomi Redmi 1S Review vs Motorola Moto E is worthy? So do check Xiaomi Redmi 1S Review and Facts Before You Buy – It always put a query on my back of the head, as we are comparing with a device like Redmi 1S which is quite similar price tag of device like Motorola Moto E… honestly if I been fair to Redmi 1 S if this device perform 90% of the Motorola Moto E then it wins the battle as Xiaomi Redmi 1S is 1000 – 1500/- Less than Moto E – so let’s see what we get here if we do compare Specifications and features of both devices.
I have shared my feedback last according to my first look on the device and I have done a Redmi 1S Review on first look pushed me to purchase this device and test it out for you guys…
Why I buy Redmi 1S?
I don’t know it’s an appropriate question at this point but I would like share my views here a bit why I took this smartphone (Redmi 1S) must buy device. It was a real hard day for me today there was sale on Flipkart. Which was starting on 2 PM and I was lucky enough to grab the opportunity to buy that device which went out of stocks in just 5 mins of time.
- Cost: Low Price Device with promising features
- Specification: Quad Core Snapdragon CPU / 1GB DDR RAM and 8 GB Internal Storage
- Features: Great and attractive MI UI which gives user experience and powered by android core OS.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S Facts Review! Just Before You Buy
Things which you may must look at before you rush to buy Redmi 1S although these factors not going to make you down buying this great device, not me at least….
- Android OS is not latest Out of the Box: Although company has promised that they will push latest OS Kitkat soon for this device. ( Check Out the Difference between Android Jelly Bean vs Android Kit Kat OS)
- BOX pack not has the Hand free with this Device – Disappointing
- Cannot move apps to SD Card: May be in future updates we can as Redmi 1S do support 64 GB micro sd card.
Who can buy Redmi 1S?
That’s the best thing about Rs 5,999. Anyone can use it, even the first timers with smartphone might be tempted to try out their luck with the Redmi1S. No EMIs, just pure luck is all you need to get this phone.
Design Redmi 1S
Now, let me get this straight. If you want a drop-dead gorgeous phone for this price, then Redmi 1S is not for you. It’s not the lightest and definitely not the thinnest around but still, there’s more to a phone than just ridiculing for how it looks. Redmi1S is crammed on a regular-shaped 4.7-inch body with a not-so-glossy-and-ugly plastic body that doesn’t look cheap even a bit.
You’ll find the Mi branding at the bottom and the rest has been left as-is so that you can complement the phone’s simplicity. One thing we did not like about the Redmi 1S was its physical buttons missing out on the back-lit aspect. If you’re in the dark, good luck finding your way through the Back, Home and Settings option, positioned right below the display.
Trick to Book a Phone on Flipkart on Big Sale Day – Coming Soon
- 7″ IPS 720p capacitive touchscreen with 312pi pixel density; AGC Dragontrail glass
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with MIUI v.5
- 6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU; 1 GB of RAM; Adreno 305 GPU; Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- 8 MP camera with LED flash, 1080p video capture
- 6 MP front-facing camera; 720p video recording
- 8 GB of built-in memory, expandable via a microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- 2,050mAh battery
Images – Front And Back Camera – Click Check Full Length Images
Font Camera Image – Its Relay Great
Do share your views and queries and I will happy share my experience with you all – Best of Luck – Thanks been here
Redmi 1s review at Rs 5999 http://t.co/xtg8Cs3dkZ ordered now share you hands on review soon
— AIK IT Support (@AIKITSupport) October 14, 2014